Hi,
I cannot see notifcation icon on our Jira(data center) side. By the way, I can see it on confluence side. Is there any configuration?
Thanks for help
Hi @Hanife
To the best of my knowledge, there is no Notification icon in Jira DC. I have verified this with my instance, and there does not appear to be such an icon.
I also found this suggestion open Notifications Icon/List
Best regardsSam
Hi @Hanife, Welcome to the community. Jira Data Center does not have a dedicated notification icon like Confluence. If you want to set notification settings, Please Check Notification Settings in Jira and Ensure that it is enabled and set to "HTML". Also check User Permissions Ensure that the user is part of a group that has the "View notification" permission.
Thank you very much Sam
Thank you very much Shikha, I will check them
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.