I experience both flickering and jumping in the interface when opening and browsing through attachments in Jira. It started just a while ago and doesn't stop. I can't seem to fins why this happens, but obstructs my work.
Hi @Patric
Does it do the same with other sites and products?
Did you try clearing all historical browser data and cookies?
Did you try another browser?
Hi, Patric -
I've had coworkers report this also recently, but I've been able to reproduce. All coworkers that are having the issue are on a Mac (I'm on PC, and I've had others on PC try it out, and they do not have the issue).
I'm curious, are you also on Mac?
I've also found this open ticket with Atlassian that is probably referring to the same thing: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-84631
Hi @Kelly Nezwek
I'm on a Mac and I can't see that I have noticed this.
I always use Chrome
I added [*.]atlassian.net to "Sites allowed to use third-party cookies" on Chrome's setting and it seems to fix my issue on this.
I am on Windows and the issue is only happening when using chrome (chrome is up-to-date)
Yes me and my collegues with the same issues are on Mac.
No other sites or program have this issue, just Jira
Thank you! I'm going to try!
Tried this one, but doesn't seem to work. Still flickering
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.