I'm getting an error when making a new automation that includes adding a label - it happens when I add an automation to add a label or when I add an automation that moves a card AND adds a label.
The error response is below (blanking out parts of link that look like a key)
Error: Tried to use boardNodeId when it was not provided to the nearest <BoardIdProvider>. Did you forget to provide the new id to the provider?.Error info: at m (https://trello.com/assets/app.[...].js:2160:196269) at B (https://trello.com/assets/app.[...].js:2161:1807) at Suspense at d (https://trello.com/assets/app.[...].js:2341:428637) at d (https://trello.com/assets/board-sidebar.[...].js:3436:177938) at k (https://trello.com/assets/board-header.[...].js:2036:129643) at a (https://trello.com/assets/ltp.[...].js:18:930837) at d0 (https://trello.com/assets/app.[...].js:2197:16060) at o (https://trello.com/assets/app.[...].js:2341:25966) at div at d (https://trello.com/assets/app.[...].js:2160:127857).
Hi Chris, welcome to the Atlassian Community!
It's unusual to encounter that error message in Trello Automation. If you're using Trello's built-in Automation, could you kindly share your rule while ensuring any private information is kept safe? Also, take a look at the automation log to see if there are any other error messages.If you're using a different tool like an API or third-party integration, please let us know which one you're using.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.