Hi,
As Admin, how do I upload a photo for my User?
I don't see any Log In As User like in JIRA or Confluence.
Do I have to use an API like in HipChat?
Thanks and regards,Terrance
Go to your profile page and click your avatar:
change_avatar.png
Hi Erik,
Thanks for responding, but I am trying to do the uploads for my Users.
Thanks and regards,
Terrance
You cannot change someone else's avatar (or any profile setting for that matter). Bitbucket accounts are personal identities and not owned/controlled by others.
Thank you Erik.
It is possible with JIRA and Confluence as Admin to Login as the User and make a change.
On HipChat there is an API to update the User's photo.
Looks like Bitbucket is not doing any of these.
Hi Terrance,
Our ScriptRunner suite of add-ons (for Bitbucket Server and JIRA) allow you to Switch User to another user within Bitbucket and JIRA:
https://scriptrunner.adaptavist.com/latest/bitbucket/AdministrativeScripts.html#_switch_user
https://scriptrunner.adaptavist.com/latest/jira/builtin-scripts.html#_switch_user
We don't have a ScriptRunner for Confluence yet (a few months away roughly).
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.