This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Move and Reorder Pages
I used to be able to reorder pages within the same space. But not any longer.
Can you upload a screenshot of what you are seeing?
Hi.
I was not able to find space tools :
But now a college showed me the URL and I'm able to reorder pages
I'll bookmark this .
I see Space Tools in your screenshot in the upper right hand corner. Maybe you meant that it's not in there. If you have access through the URL then you should be able to browse to it too. Best of luck!
image2017-3-20 7:55:43.png
Super - thank you for excellent support
You're welcome
Looking at your tags, you're on cloud. I know from a client that they have intermittently had the upcoming feature to drag and drop page order in the sidebar turned on so you might be one of the lucky ones.
Hi, Carolyn, I am facing a similar issue. When I click on "Locate" option while creating a page, the "reorder page option" does not appear anymore. I have the space permissions too. I am attaching herewith the screenshots. Could you please help me out, this is an important issue to be resolved.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.