Has anyone noticed that the app is opening and then is completely corrupted. I deleted it and tried to download it again. It's coming in as blocks of color and that's it. I'm running Monterey 12.7.5 on a 27" desktop.
I have the same problem since yesterday with the automatic update of Trello to version Chromium 122.0.6261.39 via AppStore.
I'm on a 27" iMac (2015), Monterey 12.7.6
The Trello window is just "black", sometimes with white random pattern.
No Trello Boards to see on the screen.
It still works fine on my iPad or on the online internet version.
The problem is not with my account but really with the upgraded Mac desktop app
I have exactly the same issue since some days. I updated macOS to 12.7.6, but it did not fix the issue. Also using AppCleaner and reinstall Trello did not help. I am using a 2015 27" iMac.
exactly the same has happened to me. deleted the app and redownloaded several times + mac software is up to date
Seems like a common problem https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-questions/Is-anyone-else-unable-to-use-the-Trello-desktop-app-since-last/qaq-p/2792953
Yep, trello app version 2.14.9 is very broken on macOS Monterey
Have the same issue. Deleted. Reinstalled. Made sure system updates were done. emptied trash and cache....still nothing
I'm using the free version and cannot find a way to report this bug to Atlassian. Has anyone else tried? Are they aware of this bug?
I have no answer but came here looking to see if anyone solved it yet? Currently, after the corruption last week, when loading it will only load one window, and I have had to go back to a browser to use full functionality.Reinstall did noothing.... ::
Same problem here. Deleted, reinstalled, etc. — haven't found solution.
Duh ... fixed in 2.15.0 and now broken again in 2.15.1!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.