Hi,
I'm doing an automation related to the addition of a sprint to a story.
The automation is Target Start and Target End based on the sprint start and end dates.
This is working fine.
There is however an exception case that I want to handle.
If the sprint is changed to an earlier sprint then the one that was planned for the story.
I would like to do a date comparison between the current TARGET START of the issue and the new sprint start date and only update the TARGET START if the TARGET START date is greater then the new sprint start date.
This is what I'm using but I don't think I have the right format. Is there somewhere that I can refer to, in order to find information how to properly do the compare condition? I tried other compare condition without success as well... and could not find the format to use...
{} ADVANCED COMPARE CONDITION
First value:
{{issue.targetstart.jiradate}}
Condition
greater than
Second value:
{{issue.sprint.last.startDate.jiraDate}}