I'm trying to fetch the count of Successful and Failed builds over a period of time from bitbucket pipeline (eg: 1-Jan to 1-Mar).
I used Bitbucket REST API to achieve the same. https://api.bitbucket.org/2.0/repositories/{REPO_OWNER}/{REPO_SLUG}/pipelines/
But apparently, I have more than 100 builds, I'm facing issue with the 'pagelen' since the maximum supported length is '100'. Is there any way to achieve this?
G'day, @Kishore
Welcome to the community!
To ensure the stability of our platform, we only allow 100 objects per page. However, as our document mentions Pagination , we will return the next page's URL that you can utilize to navigate to the next 100 objects page.
Regards,Syahrul
Hi @Syahrul , I observed the same mentioned in the API documentation. But I can't see the next page's URL in my API response. Is it an optional field that it won't be provided for all API response? I appreciate your response, thanksRegards,Kishore
Hi @Kishore
Thanks for the update. It looks like I missed it, there's a bug with the next page for pipeline endpoints:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/BCLOUD-13806
You can try the workaround suggested in the bug report to navigate to the next page.
Hi @Syahrul I'm not sure whether the workaround will satisfy my requirement since as per workaround I have to loop through multiple pages and collect the data to process. But I'll give it a try. Thanks,Kishore
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.