Hi,
Please, I need a 2 fields:
1 - DAYS LATE: Calculate number of days is late of the due date
2 - PERCENTAGE STATUS: Calculate the porcentage based on the status board.
Is this possible?
Thanks
Hi @Pasquale Laviano
For #1, you could maybe create a new field (days late) and then run Automation rule which uses the date smart value calculations -> https://support.atlassian.com/cloud-automation/docs/jira-smart-values-date-and-time/ to compare today's date with due date and update the days late field with that number. Run the Automation rule 1x per day.
Just an idea...
KGM
Thanks Kristján!
if you're open to solutions from the Atlassian Marketplace, you may want to have a look at the app that my team and I are working on, JXL for Jira.
JXL is a full-fledged spreadsheet/table view for your issues that allows viewing, inline-editing, sorting, and filtering by all your issue fields, much like you’d do in e.g. Excel or Google Sheets. It also comes with a number of so-called smart columns that aren’t natively available, including the time to/since due date.
This is how it looks in action:
This all just works - there's no scripting or automation whatsoever required.
Regarding the percentage status - I'm almost certain that JXL can help with this, too, but I'd need to understand this a bit better to recommend a specific solution. Mind elaborating on what this percentage status is exactly?
Many thanks,
Best,
Hannes
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.