I am new to JIRA and am looking for a tool that my company can use for order management. Our company sells 3 products.
1. A kit that a customer can retrofit their own vending machine
2. A handmade vending machine retrofitted by us
3. A vending machine that has the kit, pre-installed at the manufacturing facility by a 3rd party company.
For example, if a customer purchased #2, then our process would be the following:
- Sales team gets Purchase Order from Customer
- Work Order gets created from Purchase Order
- IT team has email/meeting communication with customer for training and onboarding
- Make sure enough parts are available for creating the machine.
- Customer order is then hand-built.
- Final quality Check
- Ship to customer.
Everything right now is manual and relies a lot on memory and spreadsheets. Hoping that i can use Jira to optimize the workflow.
I understand that i need to setup 1 project to manage all the customers orders vs multiple projects per customer.
I dont understand how to setup the issues.