I attempted this on a Mac using Chrome, Safari, and Firefox with no plug-ins enabled and a cleared browser cache. I have the latest iOS and browser versions.
Simple search query: project = "<project name here>" AND reporter = <reporter ID here"
There are two methods I am using to save a search filter when I am viewing my Backlog.
- Perform a simple search, and try to save it using the inline "Save as" button on the top of the page.
- Perform a simple search, and using the "Save as" located under the "Filters" button dropdown to the right of the blue Search button.
When I use both 'save as' search methods, the saved search appears in the Filter button dropdown but it does not appear under Issues > Manage Filters > My Filters list. The saved search filters are also not accessible under Dashboards within any Gadget.
Why cannot view my saved search filters under Issues > Manage Filters > My Filters list or in a Dashboard Gadget?