Hello, I have a automation setup, which I am using to bulk update number of tickets (triggered manually). We have a User Picker (multiple users) field in the tickets, to which I am appending a value using the rule.
The automation rule is
- When: Scheduled Condition (JQL)
- Then: Edit issue fields
- Custom User Picker (multiple users) field
- Set value
- User + {{issue.customfield_<ID>}} (smart value)
The automation worked properly on 700 tickets while it failed on aprox. 200 tickets with error message <issue key> Could not find usernames: JIRAUSER<ID>, JIRAUSER<ID>, JIRA<ID> (customfield_<ID>)) for each ticket, where it failed. The custom field in question is the field I am trying to update.
The issue is that most (if not all) of the users that "cannot be found" are normal working user accounts.
I have searched through API jira.OurURL.com/rest/api/2/user?key=JIRAUSER<ID> to confirm the users in question and they are normally active.
I have encounter the same issue before with different users but only on handful of tickets, which could have been adjusted manually by removing the "blocked" users from the field, adding the back and running the automation again, but this is such a higher number of tickets, I would like to find a more systematic solution.
Does anybody have any idea, how to resolve this issue? Thank you.