I'm seeking assistance in modifying an existing Jira filter to capture a more specific set of issues. The current filter is as follows:
project in (XYZ, QWERTY) AND issuetype = Feature AND labels in (ABC) ORDER BY summary ASC, priority ASC, updated DESC
This filter captures features with the label "ABC" in projects XYZ and QWERTY, sorted by summary, priority, and updated date.
However, I would like to further refine this filter to only include features that have an associated Issue Links task with the word "ERB" in its summary or label, and where that task is marked as done. Specifically, I'm interested in capturing features that have a task linked to them with the "has to be done after" link type, where the linked task contains "ERB" in its summary or has the label "ERB", and where the linked task is marked as done.
I'm new to Jira, so any help in modifying the filter to capture this specific set of issues would be greatly appreciated!