I am getting a validation error when trying to the aws-eks-kubectl-run:2.8.0 pipe even when setting the disable_validation flag to true:
Pipe:
- pipe: atlassian/aws-eks-kubectl-run:2.8.0 variables: AWS_OIDC_ROLE_ARN: $AWS_OIDC_ROLE_ARN AWS_DEFAULT_REGION: $AWS_DEFAULT_REGION CLUSTER_NAME: 'CLUSTER_NAME' KUBECTL_COMMAND: 'apply' RESOURCE_PATH: 'deployment.yaml' DISABLE_VALIDATION: 'true' DEBUG: 'true'
Error:
error: error validating file: error validating data: failed to download openapi: the server has asked for the client to provide credentials; if you choose to ignore these errors, turn validation off with --validate=false
Hi @Nate Loiselle
Thanks for your question!
We'll investigate the issue and notify you.
Best regards,Oleksandr Kyrdan
Hey all, following up on this. I was able to resolve this issue by making sure that the OIDC role I am using has an Access Entry in the EKS cluster itself.
While the role had permissions to the cluster, it was not part of the authentication mode.
https://docs.aws.amazon.com/eks/latest/userguide/creating-access-entries.html
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.