Hi,
I want to export a list of members in corresponding projects to export. I've tried to use script runner console but no luck. Can anyone advise?
How do you mean "members of a project"? Users that contribute to a project? Cause in JIRA users aren't a member of a project, they are defined by roles and usergroups.
It is better to get a list of project roles actor for each project like this:
Project Project Role UserName
ABC Administrator peter
ABC Developer lokesh
That depends on your goal, what do you want to achieve with the list?
What Bart is getting at is that the list of people in roles or groups tells you virtually nothing on its own, and can only answer "who is a member of this project" in one very simple use case.
For example:
I'm pretty sure I am a member of project 1. I am pretty sure I am not a member of project 3. 2 is entirely debatable. It's up to your rules on how you decide if someone is a "member".Thing is, I'm the role of "user" in all three projects. If you read my roles alone, you simply can't answer the question "is Nic a member of project 1, 2 or 3?".
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.