Hello Everyone,
I am a developer and recently I developed a Chrome plugin for my dev department. We have been using it in the last couple months and it has saved us a lot of time during planning and standups. Scrum masters especially love using it. I would like to share this chrome plugin with more people and would like to know if there is any pain you have when using JIRA Agile. Maybe this plugin can help.
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/jira-agile-instant/igkhfelkcokndphgeoimbijbegmfpcep
Extension functionalities
Thanks,
Kelvin
jira_instant_agile1.png
Hey Kelvin, I recently started using your extension and it is pretty awesome.It is missing the one feature that caused me to look for it though. I really want the ability to hover over a link in the Reports->Burndown view and see the issue details. Can you add that, or if you'd prefer to pass over the code I'll add it myself.Cheers!
Hi Joe,
Thank you for the feedback.
I pushed the chrome plugin code to github. Feel free to submit a pull request.
https://github.com/webkhung/jira_agile_instant
Let me know if you have any questions about the code.
Really useful! Thanks!
Some minor issues:
What was the idea behind the "Hygiene" label mentioned in the extension's config page - currently not operational? Is this for JIRA issues that need "cleaned up" or completed ASAP?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.