I cannot access my old repositories, I think there are under aosmonov user which is me but when I log in I am directed to aosmonov1.
I think my repositories are under aosmonov username but I don't have access to that account I don't know why.
Hello @Aibek Osmonov ,
and welcome to the Community!
It's very likely that you're logging in with the wrong email.
I see the Bitbucket account you used to post this question was recently created. This is probably because you tried to log in with an email alias of the original account, which ended up creating a new Bitbucket account.
I suggest trying to log in with any other email you own and verifying whether that account has access to the repositories/workspace you mentioned.
When trying to log in with other emails, if Bitbucket prompts you to provide a username, that means an account does not yet exist for that particular email. It's not the email you're looking for, so you can skip that email and try the next one.
I hope that helps! Should you have any questions, let us know.
Thank you, @Aibek Osmonov !
Patrik S
Hello, thank you for your answer.
I'm sure I'm using the right email address because I received emails from Bitbucket a couple of years ago to that email address.
I think something happened when I switched to the Atlassian account because earlier I used email to log in then when switched I used Google Single Sign On. I can see my old username "aosmonov" but don't have access to repositories because they were private.
Can you help me, please? I had some important codes there.
I can confirm there's a bitbucket account associated with the username you shared, but it's linked with a different email address other than the one you used here in community.
Atlassian uses the email address to identify ownership, so unfortunately, we from support are not able to share email addresses associated with the account due to privacy policy.
Our suggestion in this case would to check other mailboxes you have, or have used in the past, and try to logging with those other email addresses to find the account that has access to those repositories.
Hello @Patrik S
Yes, I changed the email address on this account two days ago hoping that I would have access to the previous account. But now if I enter the old email address to recover access it says that the email address is not found.
An email address should be the same as this except gmail.
What will happen if I sign up with that email address?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.