Hello everyone!
I have a Jira integration with Gitlab, as well as some automation on screenshot below that receive a Jira Issue Keys related to current release tag from webhook, parse them, send a message to Slack and preform simple transition:

Here the webhook that i use to send Jira Issue keys that related to current release from my pipeline:
curl -X POST -H 'Content-type: application/json' --data '{"data": {"keys": "BDO-392,BDO-391"}}'https://automation.atlassian.com/pro/hooks/<your-webhook>
Question: So I am wondering is there a way to receive Jira Issue keys as well as some metadata such as Release Engineer name, release date and Jira Issue Summary in some other way rather that running script and sent this information via Webhook URL?
I found that there some "smart values" that should be available after integration with Gitlab:
https://support.atlassian.com/cloud-automation/docs/jira-smart-values-development/
But I am wondering whether these values are available and how to use them to sent message to slack with following information:
Jira Issue keys related to current release tag as well as some metadata such as Release Engineer name, release date and Jira Issues Summary.