My team uses blog posts to share out weekly newsletters with updates. It is extremely convenient but each newsletter contains a handful of different updates. When team members go to search for something in a historical blog post it is almost impossible. We have to actually dig through each post. Has anyone found a good way to search content of blog posts?
@Ashley Ey welcome to the Atlassian community
A blog post is searched the same way as a regular page. Are you creating the content in the page manually or pasting it in?
Could this have changed recently?
I was using blog entries to create a timeline of release notes... today I find that the page doesn't show up in the search hits, unless I tell it to search Type=blog.
I took a hiatus from the project that uses this blog, for the summer, so the change would have been between June and now...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.