Hi,
We have most our Jira issues connected to delivery projects, being asset objects. The name of the object is "Project", and they sit in an object schema named named "IAMP - Projects and installed base".
The project object has several attributes, like "Project Manager".
Now I want to have a JQL that gives me, ALL jira issues connected to the Project objects where the project manager = current user.
That is, assume I am project manager for 10 delivery projects, and they are connected to 1000 Jira issues (various jira projects). These delivery projects are normally connected with asset custom field named "Project number".
Now I want the JQL to query all those 1000 issues, for the projects which I am managing.
How to write this? I tried with issues in assetAttributeValue. Did not work.
Any help would be highly appreciated. Thanks.
Best regards
Peter
issue in assetAttributeValue("Project", "Project manager", currentUser())