In the Service Desk customer portal ticket, I encountered the error message "App is not responding. Wait or cancel?" along with the placeholder "apps.nemetschek.bg’s server IP address could not be found."
The error appears in the following path: https://<jira-name>.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/<id>/<ticket-id>
I believe this issue has occurred due to the recent glance app I installed in JIRA(Custom app build by myself). I only want the app to be visible in the regular JIRA interface (https://<jira-name>.atlassian.net/browse/<ticket-id>) and not in the Service Desk portal.
How can I resolve this
I believe it might be related to the manifest
modules:jira:issueGlance: - key: projectworks-time-tracking-glanceresource: mainresolver:function: resolverviewportSize: mediumtitle: Jira To Projectworks Time Trackinglabel: Open Time Trackingfunction: - key: resolverhandler: index.handlerresources: - key: mainpath: static/ProjectworksApp/buildpermissions:scopes: - read:jira-user - write:jira-workcontent:styles: - unsafe-inlineexternal:fetch:backend: - <backenddomain>app:id: ari:cloud:ecosystem::app/<app-id>runtime:name: nodejs18.x
Probably your best bet is to contact app vendor.
I'm the app vendor
Then try Atlassian vendor support?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.