https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/bitbucket/rest/api-group-pipelines/#api-repositories-workspace-repo-slug-deployments-config-environments-environment-uuid-variables-get
When calling this endpoint, I get next url like this : "https://api.bitbucket.org/2.0/repositories/{workspace}/{repo_slug}/environments/{environment_uuid}/variables?page=2&pagelen=10" but this url doesn't exist and error 404 is returned and I don't see any mention of this endpoint in the doc either.
What could be the problem?
I thought the next url should be curl 'https://api.bitbucket.org/2.0/repositories/{workspace}/{repo_slug}/deployments_config/environments/{environment_uuid}/variables'.
Hi Egor,
I have been able to reproduce the issue - the next URL is indeed incorrect in the returned API results. Thank you for raising this to our attention.
I have raised a bug ticket accordingly - please Watch this for future updates and click This Affects My Team to improve its visibility with regard to gauging the number of affected customers:
Until this is fixed, I'd suggest increasing the pagelen parameter to it's maximum of 100 - this should display all of your variables on a single page:
https://api.bitbucket.org/2.0/repositories/{workspaceID}/{RepositorySlug}/deployments_config/environments/{EnvironmentUUID}/variables?pagelen=100
Cheers!
- Ben (Bitbucket Cloud Support)
Thanks for the reply, I'll do as you said
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.