Hello,
I am a user of Bitbucket and I’m writing to inquire about an issue related to billing.
My Bitbucket billing date is July 30th, but the payment didn’t go through. When I logged into the Bitbucket site and checked the Plan Details, I encountered the following warning message:
"If we can't charge the credit card for <workspace-id> within the next 3 days, we'll downgrade you to the free plan..."
Based on this message, I assumed there was an issue with my credit card, so I clicked on "Update Credit Card" and changed the payment method. After doing this, the warning message disappeared, but the billing date (Jul 30, 2024 - Jul 30, 2024) has not changed.
Could you please confirm if I need to wait for the billing date to be automatically updated, or if there is something else I need to do on my end? I would appreciate your guidance on this matter.
Thank you.
Best regards,
Kyejeong Lee