Or do I mean "adding agile" to our standard project?
I've read the q/a from 2013 but I cannot find any way to setup agile for our standard JIRA project. Is it an add on? Is it not in my $10 a month? All the answers are detailed about what it is, and why and how to setup yourself but i need the idiot version-- where is the damn button to turn it on? Thanks
When I create a new project can choose scrum-- but when I try to change the project I only see the option to change it to Business???
Maybe I already have an agile scrum project but how would I know and if so how do I get into plan mode?
Screenshot 2016-01-09 16.41.54.png
Re the required selections below:
God I don't know what JIRA core is. Nor what our deployment is. And yes I am the admin.