Hi,
I am looking for a way to restrict our partner edit or change the field Priority. Highly appreciate for any inputs you might have. Our JIRA is 7.2.3 . Thanks.
Kind regards,
-Trung
Four options:
I like #4!!!
I've done all of them at one time or another. 2 and 3 I always mention because they're possible, but I don't like them. Quisapps is overkill for one field, but if you find a case where you genuinely need a lot of field security (there's not as many cases as people seem to think there are, but there are some), it's well worth it.
4 is easiest and, of course, the only option that works on Cloud.
Thanks Nic.
From my research, the plugin "Field Security" only works for the custom fields but not for the built-in system fields such as Priority. The other plugin "Behaviours", its current version is for Jira-6.x.x but not for Jira-7.x.x . That said, the option #4 is the best for me. Thanks again Nic.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.