Hi everybody,
upfront I was asking and checking our JIRA System and Plugins whether someone updated it. But nobody did.
So all of a sudden the Sprint Burndown Gadget shows a mix of en_UK and es_ES. The right top description box is in Spanish. Now it says HORA on the x-axis.
When going through the code of the site I can find a lot of locales mapped to es_ES but don't have a clue what they reference to except that it seems to be a part of AUI.
Example: <script src="https://xxxxxxxxxxxx/s/9dce6226b3101945dc681706b1ec6970-CDN/es_ES-kt7pz8/64027/21/6.4.12/_/download/batch/com.atlassian.jira.gadgets:core-gadget-resources/com.atlassian.jira.gadgets:core-gadget-resources.js?locale=es-ES" type="text/javascript"></script>
I am not a software engineer, so if my example was incorrect, sorry for that
JIRA Version: v6.4.12
JIRA_Sprint_Burndown_Gadget_1.PNG
Did someone else face that strange behaviour? And if so, how did you solve it?
Thank you in advance,
Florian
I've encountered this weirdness before while changing languages. The fix for me was to clear the browser's cache to force it freshen up.
Hi Timothy,
thanks for your reply. Already tried it before and gave it a second shot just a few seconds ago.
Didn't work out unfortunately
Cheers,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.