We are using Jira Service Management (JSM) for customer support but R&D-team is using Jira Software (JSW).I would like to trigger an automation in JSM that copies all fields into a new ticket in a project in JSW.
Hi @Dilli Babu You can create an Automation by
1. Choosing the trigger when you want to create issue in the JSW project
2. Choose conditions/criteria
3. Choose the action: Create Issue
4. Select the fields you want to copy values from the trigger issue.
Hope this helps.
Let me try.
I have tried man.... It is not working
@Dilli Babu Can you tell me what your Automation rule Audit logs shows?
This is what i am getting.
Please click on show more, so I can see why the rule was not triggered.
@Anandhi Arumugam _Cprime_ - Here is the Error Log.
HI @Dilli Babu You should customise the screenshot I shared and create a rule that would suit your needs. Looks like the sample has a condition that checks when a Task is moved to 'In Progress', creates a new ticket in JSW. However, the issue XEL-17, is that a Task issuetype?
yes - XEL-17, is that a Task issuetype?
You have to tell me if XEL-17 is a Task issuetype
No XEL-17 is not a Task... Its showing blank
See below....
@Dilli Babu The use case I shared was just an example. What is the use case that you are trying to implement here? My sample works based on the condition that the issue must be a Task issue type.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.