Hi,
We have configured a scorecard with 10 questions. Each question has a max number of points (0, 5, 10 or 20) and four possible user choices each of which carries a number of percentage points (0, 25, 50, 100).
As expected in the epic value tab the analyse view shows epics ordered by score.
Questions (actual ask is in bold):
1. When I select an epic from the list on the left headed Portfolio Epic Ranked by ROI Score, sometimes the score in the list is different from the Value Score displayed in the ROI Score Analysis section on the right. JA Help Information on the Portfolio Epics page under the heading Scorecards states "On the right, you can view the same individual scores and total value score as you see on the actual epic." Any guidance on what might cause differences here?
2. I calculated the average for a couple of portfolio epics in a spreadsheet and I get slightly different results than the average in Jira Align (e.g. in one instance Excel's avg function returns 80 and JA returns 84.8) What is the actual calculation done to get averages?
Thanks in advance!