Hi there,
I am working on a software version tracking tool on our platform, and I'm trying to understand if there is some way I can query the API or alternatively use some library to get the versions and names of the installed apps inside of a JIRA Data Center instance?
This is an example list of the sort of apps I am looking for:
- BigPicture
- eazyBI Reports and Charts
- Admin Toolbox
- Zephyr Scale
I've tried looking within the API but nothing seems to stand out, I understand I can't specifically search for the actual name of the app and need to use a key, so if I was looking for BigPicture the relevant key would be '1212259'.
I've tried to create a support zip as another post sort of aimed towards it, but that doesn't seem to return any of the apps in the above list. I did create a very basic one (no Configuration/Log/Other Files were ticked) so if that's the case I'd appreciate what sorts of settings I should tick to get my results.
Alternatively, if there is a simpler solution please let me know how I can query JIRA for that information. I know they are there as I see them in the GUI, but again not sure how to access them with code. I am using Python for most of my scripting, but I understand that I might have to use bash or similar to support.
Thanks in advance for any and all help!