Hello,
I asked this question in a different thread here, so I apologize in advance if it's redundant, but I wanted to add more detail.
Here's my issue:
How can I automate copying a specific card to multiple boards weekly?
For example:
I need to copy Card A from Board A to a list on Board B and Board C every Thursday at 8am.
Is this possible using the Repeats power-up or Automation with scheduling? I don't see an option to do so.
I was able to get close by creating an automation rule like this:
every Thursday at 8:00 am, find card "Beach - Art" and copy it at the top of list "TO DO"
The problem is that I don't see an option to specify which board to copy the card to. Perhaps this is the wrong method?
See screenshot below:

I understand there may be other work arounds such as creating card buttons to copy the card to the designated board OR creating an automation rules to move a card to another board based on selected criteria as suggested in this thread:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-questions/Re-How-to-automatically-copying-a-card-and-its-content/qaq-p/2766402/comment-id/96897#M96897
But my use case is a bit different because I need a single card to be copied to multiple boards, not just one.
Thanks!