If I have user A and user B, and I don't want user B to see the project list, how do I set it up?
Hi @松山 and welcome to the community!
The visibility of projects depends on different settings.
So, in order for a user not to see a certain project in the list:
Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions!
Kind regards,Theodora
Hi @松山
You can't hide the entire "project list" for specific users. However, you can control access at the individual project level.
To prevent User B from seeing a specific project, go to the project's settings > Security > Users and groups, and make sure User B is not listed.
You'll need to repeat this process for each project you want to hide from User B.
Hope this helps!
Thanks for the answer.I can't find the project's settings > Security > Users and groups you suggested, should I go to project's settings > GENERAL > Project permissions?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.