I kind a confuse with this description from Jira:

Date Started - the date and time when you started this unit of work
Let's use this study case:
- 08/17/2024 10.00AM, a task is assigned to me
- 08/17/2024 11.00AM, I start work on the task
- 08/17/2024 13.00PM, I take a lunch break
- 08/17/2024 14.00PM, back from lunch break and start to work on the task again
- 08/17/2024 17.00PM, end of day, stopped working on the task
- 08/18/2024 09.00AM, back to work, start working on the task
- 08/18/2024 11.00AM, finished the task
Let's talk only about "Date Started" and disregard other Log Work's field.
From above, I fill log work 3 times (#3, #5, #7) with Date Started as follow:
#3 Date Started = 08/17/2024 11.00AM
#5 Date Started = 08/17/2024 14.00PM
#7 Date Started = 08/18/2024 09.00AM
Is this the correct approach? or should I fill all the entries with the Date Started of the initial time when I start working on the task (#3) ?