I've been a Bitbucket user for the past 10 years. I usually stored some very important academic and professional projects in my account, as a redundancy for github.
Today I tried to loggin in my main account and for my surprise ALL MY REPOS vanished. I don't undestand where they go, but this is a totally nightmare and terrible way to deal with user most value data, our repos. I would like to ask for Atlassian to deal with that, I never losed a single bit of data in Github for the past 10 years, and I would like to have the same level of quality, we pay for this level of service, and WE PAY VERY WELL. If isn't possible to recover I would like to know WHY, this kind of problem is a totally disrespect with the end user.
I'm very pised off because of this, and to clarify:
- I already searched everywhere
- I'm using the correct accounts
- I know what I'm doing, I'm not a novice programmer
I'll wait for a proper help from Atlassian to solve this, I really hope not to involve my lawyer in this kind of stupid problem.
Thanks.