Hello!
I recently updated the project key in Jira for one of our projects. The project key was changed from TEST to TESTSERVICE. However, despite this change, attachments are still being stored on the server under the old project key path, which is TEST.
Here are the details:
- Old Project Key: TEST
- New Project Key: TESTSERVICE
- Attachment Storage Path on Server:
<JIRA_HOME>/application-data/jira/data/attachments/TEST/ - Current Attachment Path Issue: Attachments are being saved under the old key path
TEST rather than the new key TESTSERVICE.
I have verified that the project key was successfully updated in Jira, but the physical storage path for attachments has not been updated accordingly.
Could you please provide guidance on how to resolve this issue? Specifically, I need assistance with ensuring that attachments are stored under the new project key path or updating the existing attachment paths to reflect the new project key.
Thank you for your assistance.
Jira DataCenter 8.20.10