I've been using BB for ages to archive my work accounts etc. But Ive always been itdoing via git and SSH.
I'm pretty sure I know the email that the workspace is associated with but it does not show these critical repos when I log in to the web app. Only other more recent repositories. Probably added after the Atlassian takeover.
When I started to create this ticket I was prompted for the product and the correct one WAS listed when logged in. So it is associated with the email address I log in as .
How the heck to I access my ancient repos via my account in the web app?
I quess I could the repos again them but that would probably cause probalems and I've no idea how to add exisiting repos.
In summary: I have the workspace name as used in the git remote and I have my SSH keys. I have the email address of the account they should show up as but I don't see them. How make them visible?
thanks