Hear me out -- I know we should be using Jira for this. BUT we're just starting out & keeping things simple.
I have a development list on an overall Trello board which holds ideas / specifications for future features. Once they're ready for development, I send them to a separate board where I collaborate with my devs.
I want to easily categorize different feature sets as I go. For exmaple: I've identified a group of stories for a "gamification" feature set, and a "QOL" set. I want a board button that I can push to group the labels together, but I'm going to be adding new labels/feature sets as I go. So I don't want to have to go into the automation every time I add a feature set label and add it to the list of labels to "sort".
Is there a way to sort a list by label ascending in some default fashion (maybe alphabetical?). I don't need them in a particular order - just grouped.
Thanks community!