Hi,
I create a new workflow in which I’d like to switch in an active behaviour.
However, I failed to do so.
We’re using Data center 8.22 with ScriptRunner 6.57
Kindly, Gilad
Hi @Gilad Shtern
What happens when you try to publish the workflow? What error message appears?
It is always good to add screenshots and the steps you performed so we can give you the support you need :-)
A common problem is that admin forget to actually click the publish button after adding the workflow to the workflow scheme. Go back to your project > project admin > Workflows just to check of the blue publish button is there or not.
All the best
L
Hi @Lisa Forstberg
The workflow is OK. however when I try to switch inside the Behaviour I can't find it & get followed error:
"There was a problem fetching the workflow perhaps it was deleted."
So, how it can be deleted when users are really using this WF?
Kindly,
Gilad
Hi!
Oh I see, the error appears when you're working in Scriptrunner > Behaviours. I think you are better off contacting the Scriptrunner support to get speedy help. They have always been really good and helpful to me anyways :-)
best of luck
/L
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.