https://bitbucket.org/blog/bringing-speed-power-flexibility-12-new-features-bitbucket-pipelines
According to the blog above, the Bitbucket Pipelines provides public image caching. Where can I find a list of cached public images?
Hi @Yoshi HanWelcome to the community.I don't think the cached public images are visible anywhere in the Bitbucket Cloud Pipelines UI.
Currently, when you use a public Docker image (that was not cached before) in Bitbucket Cloud Pipelines, it will be automatically cached in the background; hence, when you use the image again, you will notice a significant boost in starting up the image.Let me know if you have any further questions.Regards,Mark C
Hi @Mark C Thank you for your answer, but I have additional question.Below is the part where the base image is downloaded. Can I determine whether a cached image was used by looking at the log below? Or can I find out by comparing build times?
Hi @Yoshi HanMay I confirm if the logs from the screenshot are from the "Build setup"? If not, unfortunately, the Docker image is not your base Docker image.The base Docker image is usually the one you use in your YAML configuration as "image:" tag.For example:
image: atlassian/default-image:4
Regards,Mark C
Oh, I see.You mean that the image used in the "bitbucket-pipelines.yml" file is cached.
But the above logs are from "docker build ...".So the base image used in Docker build process is not cached?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.