I am facing two issues.
Many Thanks,
I created a new user group and that user group was the only group that could change state for my review state. If I remember the steps correctly,
1) create a new user group 'review_group' and assign the users that group
2) Add a post function that only that group can transistion to the next state.
Thanks for prompt response. . I run into other issue. The workflow I have is like following
So now when I make only Admin to have "Assign" permission, I don't get to see "Assignee" field on this custom screen which pops up.
Also, I am not able to see "Assignee" field in default screen if I do not add "users' to Assign Issues under Permissions.
Assign Issues
I was able to slove this problem with permission settings.
You could try using post-function in CREATE transition (OPEN step) and hard code the Assignee name -if it is a single person who'll be assigning bugs.
Or
even make your Assignee to be Automatic which can inturn point to your administrator.
Thanks, I was able to solve this problem by setting permissions.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.