My org is looking to use Atlassian Guard for SSO. I have verified the domain but want to know what happens when I claim accounts. Is it possible to claim and activate SSO for only a few accounts for testing? Do unclaimed accounts continue to sign in as normal?
Hi @Emily Aprile ,
Welcome to Atlassian community!
It is not possible to claim only few user to test sso instead use dummy domain and test sso.
To learn more about it. please follow this link.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Atlassian-Guard/Re-Can-I-skip-claim-accounts-step-after-domain-verificat/qaq-p/1324655/comment-id/3681#M3681
Thanks,
Chandrababu
Thank you Chandrababu!
Can you give me more information about what happens to unclaimed accounts once you activate SSO for managed users? How are unmanaged users' logins affected?
Unclaimed/ External accounts will still be bale to login to Atlassian as they normally login by providing the email id and Atlassian password.
Only managed users will be able to login through SSO.
FYI, https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Atlassian-Guard/Re-Can-I-skip-claim-accounts-step-after-domain-verificat/qaq-p/1324655/comment-id/3681#M3681
is now Can I skip claim accounts step after domain verifi...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.