Hi.I need to use in a condition a script that detect the current project.I don't have a specific reference issue to get the project, cause I need to check in filters and panels screens to.Is it possible?
Hi @Alex Sander
In your description, you mentioned:-
I need to use in a condition a script that detect the current project.I don't have a specific reference issue to get the project, cause I need to check in filters and panels screens to.
Have you tried using ScriptRunner's HAPI feature?
Using HAPI, you can invoke the Projects object, iterate it and invoke the details of the project(s) you want. Something like:-
Projects.allProjects.each { if(it.name == "<Some Name>") { //do something }}
I hope this helps to solve your question. :-)
I am looking forward to your feedback.
Thank you and Kind regards,Ram
Thank's Ram, I'm going to try this option.
Has the solution I provided answered your question?
If yes, please accept the answer.
Thank you and Kind regards,
Ram
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.