Product: Confluence Server
I have approx 100 confluence pages, each with a table of requirements anywhere from 3 rows to 130 rows.
For each row I need a child page which has a page title that is equal to the 1st value in each row.
So if in page X I have a table with 3 rows where column A values are:
- Row 1: SCN2_1.0
- Row 2: SCN2_1.1
- Row 3: SCN2.1.2
I need 3 child pages with page titles of:
- Child page 1 Page Title = "SCN2_1.0"
- Child page 2 Page Title = "SCN2_1.1"
- Child page 3 Page Title = "SCN2_1.2"
Can anybody advise me if this is possible, and if so what approach should I study?
Please note we cannot move from confluence server as we are working in a very secure environment, and access to plugins is tricky but not impossible.
Ideally I'd like a macro that reads the value in column A of the table and creates the child pages for me. If it could use a template for those tables that would also be very helpful
Thanks in advance