Hi there, since a bit we have the issue as described in this:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/roadmaps-kb/advanced-roadmaps-for-jira-is-disabled-and-the-plans-tab-is-missing-1402667142.html
Is there really no better way to debug this?
I can attach the log from last failed start:
https://pastebin.com/LLH6g3r1
Best
David
Hi @Software Licenses Virtamed ~ the kb steps seem pretty thorough to me in pinpointing and remediating the potential causes. I didn't look through your error log but if it's simply a matter of re-enabling the Roadmaps add-on, that at least would get you back up and running until the next app restart (if the cause isn't just that it was disabled).
Hi, the Advanced Roadmaps Plugin can't be started or stopped manually as it's bundled with Jira since 8.15.0.
Really, why is there no plugin startup order if there are some plugins that rely on others to be running before?
There are no duplicate plugin JAR files, also I once tried to clean the plugins dir and re-install them manually
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.