I've created a workspace but I cannot reach and see that in BitBucket. I only can see it in atlassian/products page. This is literally bugged, how to fix this?
+ I need it for deletin account. Devs of this platform made the deletion process unbelievably difficult. Probably one of the worst experience I've ever had from a product.
No contact mail or anything unless get paid options, bugged work spaces, almost impossible account deletion due to various bugs and non sense relations... This guys literally managed to create one of the worst source control system.
G'day, @Jack Payne
Welcome to the community!
There seem to be a few issues at hand, so could you please confirm with me what you wish to achieve and the issue you faced so we are on the same page?
Having said that, if you are looking into deleting your workspace, please check our guide below:
How to delete the Bitbucket workspace
Or if you have no access to the workspace you've created, please check the following guide on how to give you an admin workspace permission:
Grant product access
Regards,Syahrul
With respect, stop sending people those useless guides please. It is simple:
> I press the button to create a workspace.
> After few seconds and loading, the same page and button appeard which is for creating a workspace.
> I thought somehow the process failed and tried to create again.
> Then workspace name area said that the name already exist.
> Checked products and the workspace was there.
> Tried to open it but couldn't access.
When I wanted to delete my account, system says account cannot be deleted because it's related to some products and etc.
So, I cannot delete acc, due to this bugged workspace.
As an additional note:
Workspaces might be getting stuck when browser goes to background while there is a loading screen.
Hey @Jack Payne
Thanks for the update.
From my observations, it appears that you had three Bitbucket workspaces, of which one has been deleted. Among the remaining workspaces, I noticed you have product access to one, leading me to believe the issue pertains to the other workspace, to which you seemingly lack access. To address this, I recommend the following steps:
By following these instructions, you should be granted access to the workspace, enabling you to enter and delete it. Make sure to delete all workspace before deleting your account.
Let me know how it goes.
Okay, I granted the access and deleted all the workspaces now. Still, Notice from deleting organization (I don't know if I need to delete this too):
"Your organization has products that you need to remove before deleting it. If you’ve recently removed the products, retry in a minute."
Notice from deleting Atlassian account:
Your account can't be deleted because:
Read our support documentation for more help and instructions: https://confluence.atlassian.com/x/pTgoPQSo, what do I do now?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.