Hi -
As an overview, I am standardizing some reports for a group that has 12 Product Lines. Each Product Line has 10-15 teams under it, each working on a scrum framework. The Product Lines use Milestones and MVIs as issues types. The teams use Epics and Stories. Each Product Line has it's own Jira project. The teams within the Product Line share a Jira project. They are linked using the parent link.
I am trying to build an integrated Roadmap showing the MVIs for all the product lines as well as a dependency report that spans all 12 product lines. The dependency reporting in Jira Roadmap/Plans view is not feasible as it's pretty cumbersome. I need something executive level.
I have both Tableau and PowerBi as options. I'm not skilled in either.
Any thoughts? It's a lot of data (about 100 teams working on two week sprints). The teams have what they need but my ability to pull clean, high level reports for across the organization is the struggle.
J