Hi everyone, I'm new here.
Earlier this year, I transferred my company's IT support system to JSM.HR have now jumped in and other functions are queueing up to join the party.
Looking forward to sharing, learning and continuing the JSM journey.
Awesome, welcome @Neil Fletcher 👋
Do you use any other Atlassian tools in conjunction?
Hi @Amanda Barber Yes... I'm using Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket & Guard + Automation in J & JSMAlso quite a neat app to sync the Reporters Manager from Azure AD to support an approval process in JSM(Azure AD Attributes Sync for Jira | Atlassian Marketplace)
Awesome! I love how well all the tools work together to streamline work. I am newer to implementing JSM, but have used Jira and Confluence for the last few years.
Welcome to the Atlassian Community, @Neil Fletcher !
Hope you have great learning and sharing experiences here!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.