Office 365 Connectors within Teams will be retired soon. The Workflows app provides similar functionality with more scalability and security.
How can i post status page message to microsoft teams channel?
These integration steps in below atlassian page are not working
https://support.atlassian.com/statuspage/docs/set-up-microsoft-teams-integration/
Could you help us with new solution or how to do with power automate tool as suggested by microsoft here
https://devblogs.microsoft.com/microsoft365dev/retirement-of-office-365-connectors-within-microsoft-teams/
Hey there
Welcome to the community and thank you for your question.
We are aware of these changes and will be working on providing a solution, at the moment MS have shared that until 15th Aug you should be able to use the current connectors and once created they will be supported until December 2024.
I will open a ticket on your behalf so I can share your concerned with our product team internally.
Elelta
A quick follow up question Anvesh, I cant seem to find your Statuspage url in our system.
Could you you please open a ticket on https://support.atlassian.com/contact so I can share your query with our product team.
Thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.