I'm trying to form a JQL statement that selects all subtasks of any issue that has a certain label on it. Is this possible?
EDIT: To clarify, I would like to be able to do a query like:
parentlabel = MyLabel
yes.
issuetype not in standardIssueTypes() and labels = YourLabelName
That doesn't seem to work as I wanted. I'll try to explain what I need with a pseudo-query:
Now, "parentlabel" does not exist in JQL, but maybe there is another way of doing the query?
What I try to do is to create a filter for my teams Kanban board, that will make it show the issues with my team's label, but also all subtasks to them. And I don't want to manually put the label on all subtasks we create. So the full pseudo-query I try to do is:
project = MyProject AND (label = MyTeam OR parentlabel = MyTeam) ORDER BY Rank ASC
you need to install script runner and use the below query:
project = myproject AND issuetype in standardIssueTypes() and labels = team or (issueFunction in subtasksOf('labels = team'))
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.