Hello community. Sorry in advance for my sometimes stupid questions since I am new to Jira Automation.
I have created a simple automation that based on successful deployment to staging in GitLab perform a transition from one status to another:

In case I have couple commits created, with reference to different Jira Issues e.g:
Commit 1: BDP-371
Commit 2: BDO-372
.....
When I run deployment for the first time, my issues are moving all correctly without issues.
But when I return them back to initial column and re-run pipeline I noticed that sometimes only issues referenced in the last commit is transitioned and rest stay without changes.
I tried to reproduce it and mentioned couple issues in one commit and it seems that after re-run of pipeline, both issues referenced in last commit were transitioned but all another referenced in oldest commits are not moved.
So maybe someone can explain is it expected behavior or it shouldn`t work like that? Maybe there some documentation where stated how this trigger should work and based on which rules it performs a transition?
Thanks in advance for your response!