For a short time, we've been actively and successfully using the Checklist for Jira Cloud.
Now we'd like to automate the process using templates.
When I created the first one (with tabs, sections, and multiple checks) that took me almost an hour, I was really surprised that after I finished, saved it, closed my browser, and came back to the Templates, it was GONE!
I thought it was an isolated issue, maybe related to permissions, as I'm not the Administrator of our Jira account. I decided to start again from scratch with a short test template, and to my big surprise, after refreshing the browser (I tested in Firefox, Chrome, and Edge), it was gone again, just disappeared. Really weird.
I've contacted our Jira administrator and the same thing happens to him.
Could this be some kind of bug? I've made a video clip (Youtube because I couldn't find any way to add the video directly to this question 😥') showing the situation. Any ideas from the community? 🙂
https://youtu.be/nZq04OFhEXk